Friday, April 29, 2005

Return of The Hater's Ball

From Maureen Ryan's column in today's Chicago Tribune:

"Chappelle's Show" Season 3 premiere (9 p.m., May 31, Comedy Central). "Chappelle's Show" finally returns, and while we don't think Dave will be reprising his wickedly funny Rick James impersonation, we know we'll be repeating some catchphrase from the show minutes after the season premiere ends.

And these choice phrases, which are not from Maureen Ryan, but from The Hater's Ball sketch in Chapelle's season one.

"I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you."

"What can I say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed out and depleted."

© 2005 by justin michael cresswell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home