Sunday, April 24, 2005

Saturday Night LAME

New episodes of Saturday Night Live serve to annoy me more than they make me laugh. If I sat in Lorne Michaels' chair for one day, I would do the following.

1. Remove the incessantly smarmy Tina Fey in favor of any other writer or comedian who has more tricks in their bag than making fun of the less fortunate.
2. Bring back Jimmy Fallon, but just long enough to fire him.
3. Install a weekly Alec Baldwin segment, written by Andy Dick.
4. Replace Rob Riggle with Tracy Morgan.
5. Tell my writers to think of New York City less as the center of the universe, and more like a place that could use a dose of self-deprecating humor.
6. Be sure to make fun of Ben Stiller every week.
7. Analyze the differences between SNL and The Daily Show, Chapelle's Show, I Love the 70's/80's/90's, and everything else that is better than SNL, which is most everything else, including my last fart. Even MadTV is funnier, and has much better celebrity impersonations.
© 2005 by justin michael cresswell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home